Welcome Little Rays of Sunshine!

Well, hello there, you beautiful bee, you!
Welcome to "A Spoonful of Hunny!"
My name is Meena. I am a 21 year old college student, working to make ends meet, and still have the time to want to share my thoughts with you. I am a dabbler of sorts. I have many interests and hobbies that I have had since a very young age, including; writing, photography, art, cooking, fashion, and beauty. I love trying my hand in new things and exploring life through these many beautiful forms. I may not always be the best at the things I love (like singing) but I still find pleasure and happiness through them. I have always believed that the only person that can truly make you happy is yourself. Don't get me wrong, I have MANY MANY MANYYYY amazing, inspirational and beautiful people within my life that I am so grateful for, but they are also the people that have encouraged me to find myself and take the time for my many little interests. I want to encourage you to do the same. This blog is an outlet for me to share the happy chaos that fills my mind. There is so much beauty within the life that we live. I am excited to show you the way that I see it. Don't ever be afraid to interact with me. This blog is meant to be a happy, safe and loving outlet for all. 
Thank you for taking the time to join me on this little journey! I appreciate all of you.
Wishing you love and happiness always, 
Meena♡

Comments

Popular Posts